Lennox Farm will be opening up the roadside market for in-person shopping on Friday, May 21th. We are excited to welcome back customers into the market as we have lots of local produce and products to offer. From fresh baking, homegrown produce, and preserves, to local meats, cheeses, and dairy, there is something for everyone at Lennox Farm Market. Throughout May and June, we will be open from 10 am to 5 pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We will also continue to offer contactless, online shopping with curbside pick-up options.
A few important reminders when shopping in-person at Lennox Farm Market:
- Do not come in if you are feeling unwell. Take advantage of our online store and curbside pick-up options.
- Wear a face mask while at the farm. We ask that all customers wear a mask while on our farm property.
- Sanitize your hands before coming in. Only touch items you are intending to purchase.
- Bring your own reusable bags or containers. We will not supply plastic grocery bags at the checkout. We do provide cardboard boxes for free (when available) and have reusable, cloth bags that can be purchased.
- Bring your patience and positive attitude. Our staff is working extra diligently to ensure you have a safe and positive shopping experience. Our COVID-19 safety policy limits the number of customers we can accommodate. You may have a short wait to come into the market if you are shopping at a busy time.